Thursday, July 29, 2010

He’s Mine & I’m His

He’s Mine & I’m His

He is mine and I am his. I’ve said it before, he makes my heart happy. He is the one that my heart loves. He is my light, my joy, my love. We are together in this life for the long haul. Together through the good times and the bad. We will weather the storm of life side by side.

I will stand by his side. He is mine. I am his. Together, hand in hand. He stands up for what he believes in. He speaks his mind. He is stubborn and head strong. He is opinionated. Some may not understand this about him. But I love him for it. I would not change a single thing about him.

I don’t tell him enough but I appreciate and love every single thing about him. The light in his eyes. The love in his touch. The orneriness in his smile. He makes me laugh and smile with all these.

He is my best friend. He is my joy in my heart. He is the light of my life. He is the love of my heart.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well that was so sweet!