Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Too Far Gone...

Too Far Gone...

He went too far. He crossed a line. And I will make him pay for it now.

I can handle what you do and have done to me. Bring it! My broad shoulders and steel in my spine can handle it.

But... DO NOT INVOLVE MY FAMILY. DO NOT BRING MY LOVES INTO YOUR MESS.

And that's what you did. You have no integrity. Your shame is never ending. You destroy everything!

What you did was well over a year ago. But comfirmation was made to me yesterday. Why? Getting high was that important... You stole from my mother. You stole from my dead uncle. You stole an important memory from my mother, my brothers, my family, and me.

You will now pay for your sins in some way.

I have NEVER been this angry before in my life. The RAGE I feel in my soul is an experience like no other before in my life.

Causing you much harm is what I want. It is taking all the self control I have not to find you. It is taking all self control to get through the day. It is taking self control to type these words.

Rage is almost to the breaking edge. Remembering to breathe. Remembering that Karama is a bitch and a big bitch then I will EVER be!

Let's hope we don't see each other... I may end up with a misdemeanor charge of assult and battery.

1 comment:

Dana G. said...

I am so sorry you have to hurt. Just know that I support and love you. Words and actions are cheap and they can't break you only weaken you. Be strong my friend and you will overcome!.....dana