Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Update on List of 'Going to Do'

Update on List of 'Going to Do'

Back on my New Year's blog I had posted a list of things that I was going to do this year. Well I have accomplished a few things on that list. A few things I am still working on. Just wanted to share my progress.

Ear piercing - check mark done... I got my rook pierced.

One tattoo - check mark done... February 28th with Audra. Words grace and dignity inside a pair of angel wings on my right shoulder.

Apply for grad school - check mark done... Not getting good vibes on being accepted. I'll just apply again next year.

Run the Susan G. Komen 5K - need to get back into the gym. Much needed cardio to be able to run it.

Being 'greener' - working on this one.

Blogging more - slacking on this one.

Read more books - this one I am enjoying.

Continue to pamper and spoil myself - this one is the best one to accomplish.

Continue to go to concerts - working on this years concert series.

Well that's a few things that I have been up too.

No comments: